Windows/Linux Support Engineer (m/f/d)
Windows/Linux Support Engineer (m/f/d)
Full-time position in our Plesk office in Sofia, BG.
Founded in early 2017, WebPros brings together some widely used web hosting, billing automation, infrastructure, server management, and online marketing software solutions. Constantly adding new brands and products to its portfolio, in its current formula, WebPros comprises Plesk, cPanel, WHMCS, SolusVM, NIXStats, XOVI, Koality, and Sitejet. Overall, we power more than 85 million websites on more than 900,000 servers worldwide.
Plesk is one of the most widely used control panels and software platforms for simplifying the lives of developers and Web Professionals.
The Plesk software platform operates on more than 380,000 servers globally, supporting the operations of more than 11 million websites and 19 million email boxes for customers in 230 countries with 50% of the world’s top 100 hosting service providers partnering with Plesk today.
Our global team is made up of 600+ tech-loving professionals with offices around the globe. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Discover a career you love at WebPros and contribute to our continued success.
Support Engineers deliver premier world-class support. The Plesk Support Engineer performs a variety of tasks to support Plesk customers by analyzing customer systems with Plesk software or diagnosing system-specific issues, resolving those issues, educating the customer regarding solutions, best practices and/or then verifying and reporting defects.
WE OFFER AN EXCITING ROLE WITH DIVERSE RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a support engineer at WebPros, you will work with the latest server technologies.
- Support our clients around the world to use Plesk most effectively.
- Answer customer requests, investigate the reported issue, provide causes and resolutions, fix errors, or help customers to solve them.
- You expand our Knowledge Content Standard by writing articles about everyday problems and how to solve them.
- Work with WebPros experts inside and outside the company to make our products even better.
- Your expertise in hosting, virtualization and related technologies will continue to improve.
WE CARE FOR A UNIQUE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- We thrive on excellence, innovation, collaboration, and efficiency as a team.
- We enjoy what we do, understand our customers, and build a state-of-the-art platform that clients love and need.
- Expect interesting tasks and full integration from day one.
- Look forward to an intensive induction and training phase.
- Work with a cool team and enjoy an open-door policy on all levels.
- Take the freedom to bring up fresh ideas and new initiatives – we will support you.
- Work in a global, entrepreneurial working environment with a strong team spirit.
WE NEED YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- You are interested in becoming an expert in the field of web and hosting.
- Have experience in system administration of Linux and Windows servers, as a DevOps or in a similar profession.
- Expert background in Web Server (Apache, nginx), Mail, FTP, DNS, SQL, network under Windows and Linux.
- Understanding of networking and virtualization is an advantage
- You are a structured and precise person with a high level of (self-) motivation and a hands-on mentality.
- Open-minded and communicative, enjoy working in international teams and have a passion for what you do.
- You speak English fluently, and any other language is an advantage.
Have we caught your interest?
Please send us your complete application via the link below.
We need your skills and expertise
Plesk is the leading WebOps platform and hosting control panel that supports operations for over 11 million websites, 19 million mailboxes and 400,000 servers. Our customers are developers, designers, agencies, IT administrators and hosters.
We strive to provide a more secure and efficient platform to help web professionals and hosting companies automate and manage their projects and infrastructure, allowing them to focus on growth.