HR Specialist for Plesk (m/f/d)
HR Specialist for Plesk (m/f/d)
Full-time position in our Plesk office in Sofia, BG.
Founded in early 2017, WebPros brings together some widely used web hosting, billing automation, infrastructure, server management, and online marketing software solutions. Constantly adding new brands and products to its portfolio, in its current formula, WebPros comprises Plesk, cPanel, WHMCS, SolusVM, NIXStats, XOVI, Koality, and Sitejet. Overall, we power more than 85 million websites on more than 900,000 servers worldwide.
Plesk is one of the most widely used control panels and software platforms for simplifying the lives of developers and Web Professionals.
The Plesk software platform operates on more than 380,000 servers globally, supporting the operations of more than 11 million websites and 19 million email boxes for customers in 230 countries with 50% of the world’s top 100 hosting service providers partnering with Plesk today.
Our global team is made up of 600+ tech-loving professionals with offices around the globe. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Discover a career you love at WebPros and contribute to our continued success.
WE OFFER AN EXCITING ROLE WITH DIVERSE RESPONSIBILITIES
What will be the challenge?
- The first big block will be employment and assistance in the adaptation of newly hired employees.
- Then we will start expanding the team in Bulgaria and recruit new IT specialists (Developers, QA, DevOps, Support Engineers)
- We have a great global HR team, you will definitely immerse yourself in all processes and solve problems as a team.
At different stages of the formation of the company’s representative office in Bulgaria, you will:
- Preparation of personnel documentation in accordance with the labor legislation of Bulgaria.
- Timely reporting, in accordance with labor laws.
- Assistance in solving migration issues.
- Working with local HR portals (posting vacancies in Bulgarian, resume screening).
- Active search in the social. networks among Bulgarian-speaking developers.
- Organization of initial interviews with Bulgarian-speaking developers.
- Accompanying the candidate during the interview process.
- Preparation of information materials on the specifics of working in Bulgaria (what professional communities exist, how locals look for work, which is the norm in communication with candidates).
- Adaptation of processes and materials to the Bulgarian specificity/mentality.
- Accompanying relocated employees in the process of adaptation to new conditions.
- Organization of information meetings on the specifics of life in Bulgaria.
- Onboarding of new Bulgarian-speaking employees, taking into account the specifics of the company.
WE CARE FOR A UNIQUE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- Work in a well-coordinated global team together with HR from different parts of the world.
- An impressive culture of personnel development, internal tools, the ability to select external programs to develop their knowledge in various areas.
- Various policies aimed at creating a high culture in communication and achieving common results.
- Extended VHI.
WE NEED YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
Language Skills – Fluent in English (minimum C1 proficiency)
Good knowledge of the Russian language.
- Higher education in Human ResourceManagement.
- Work experience 4+ years of experience in HR (in IT companies as a plus).
- Knowledge of peculiarities of labor legislation and labor protection laws in Bulgaria for IT companies.
- Successful experience in the preparation of personnel documentation.
- Successfully passed inspections of regulatory authorities and audits.
- Successfully performed personnel accounting for closing salaries.
- Experience in dealing with migration issues of employees from Russia.
- Experience in IT recruitment.
Have we caught your interest?
Please send us your complete application via the link below.
We need your skills and expertise
Plesk is the leading WebOps platform and hosting control panel that supports operations for over 11 million websites, 19 million mailboxes and 400,000 servers. Our customers are developers, designers, agencies, IT administrators and hosters.
We strive to provide a more secure and efficient platform to help web professionals and hosting companies automate and manage their projects and infrastructure, allowing them to focus on growth.