Cyber Security Engineer II (m/f/d)
Cyber Security Engineer II (m/f/d)
Full time/ Location: Spain (Barcelona)
Founded in early 2017, WebPros brings together some widely used web hosting, billing automation, infrastructure, server management, and online marketing software solutions. Constantly adding new brands and products to its portfolio, in its current formula, WebPros comprises Plesk, cPanel, WHMCS, SolusVM, NIXStats, XOVI, Koality, and Sitejet. Overall, we power more than 85 million websites on more than 900,000 servers worldwide.
Plesk is one of the most widely used control panels and software platforms for simplifying the lives of developers and Web Professionals.
The Plesk software platform operates on more than 380,000 servers globally, supporting the operations of more than 11 million websites and 19 million email boxes for customers in 230 countries with 50% of the world’s top 100 hosting service providers partnering with Plesk today.
Our global team is made up of 600+ tech-loving professionals with offices around the globe. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Discover a career you love at WebPros and contribute to our continued success.
WE OFFER AN EXCITING ROLE WITH DIVERSE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain awareness of, and look for opportunities to implement security best practices.
- Evaluate, deploy and administer security related hardware and software.
- Regularly monitor, respond to, and improve the efficiency of security notifications.
- Identify opportunities for improvement, and work with the Security/Lead Manager to implement them.
- Quickly evaluate, respond to, and escalate security reports from internal and external sources.
- Audit infrastructure for security vulnerabilities and best practices.
- Contribute knowledge from personal analysis to company databases.
- Experience configuring, deploying, and maintaining Linux and/or Windows MDM.
- Provides mentorship to, and assists with escalations from Security Engineer I.
- Assist Security Engineer III in deploying frameworks for controls and levels of access.
- Prepare ad hoc reports for management and company executives.
- Exemplify Webpros core values of integrity, respect, collaboration and follow-through.
- Help build a culture of organizational security by working closely with employees.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of Security Engineer, or equivalent, experience.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with common security tools and controls (SIEM, IDS/IPS, AV, MDM, firewalls).
- Experience with PowerShell and/or Python is a plus.
- Ability to collaborate effectively in teams within all levels of the organization.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Enjoys technical challenges and can be resourceful in finding solutions.
- Effectively seeks and implements feedback from leaders and mentors to address skill gaps.
WE CARE FOR A UNIQUE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- As a team we thrive for excellence, innovation, collaboration and efficiency.
- We enjoy what we do, understand our customers and build a state of the art platform that clients love and need.
- Expect interesting tasks and full integration from day one.
- Work with a cool team and enjoy an open-door policy on all levels.
- Take the freedom to bring up fresh ideas and new initiatives and we will support you.
- Work in a global, entrepreneurial working environment with a strong team spirit.
WE NEED YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Describe required skills and experiences.
- You are a structured and precise person with a high level of (self-) motivation and hands-on mentality.
- You are open-minded and communicative, enjoy working in international teams and have a passion for what you do.
- You speak English fluently, another language is an advantage.
Have we caught your interest?
Please send us your complete application via the link below.
We need your skills and expertise
Plesk is the leading WebOps platform and hosting control panel that supports operations for over 11 million websites, 19 million mailboxes and 400,000 servers. Our customers are developers, designers, agencies, IT administrators and hosters.
We strive to provide a more secure and efficient platform to help web professionals and hosting companies automate and manage their projects and infrastructure, allowing them to focus on growth.